Series on Psalm 23 - The famous Psalm by King David

Psalm 23 is one of the most famous Psalm written by King David, which talks about how our God is a good shepherd to us, providing, protecting us, giving us rest when we need it.  I just love it. Infact I've memorised the whole Psalm by heart. King David had a heart after God and because he was always in the presence of God, he knew and he'd tasted the goodness of God and writes this Psalm. Great Psalm.

Pastor Kevin Gore from Grace Evangelical Church, started a series on Psalm 23, focusing only on 1 verse each sunday, and explaining and digging deeper into each verse which was really a blessing. I've listed below all the series from Psalm 23 shared by Pastor Kevin.

1. The Lord is my Shepherd - Series 1
Verse 1: The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
Pastor Kevin shares his sermon from verse 1 about how our God, Jesus is a good shepherd. Because Jesus is our good shepherd, he makes sure that we (his people) have everything we need. everything means everything. Have everything in abundant. We are his Children and we inherit what Jesus already has. We just have to believe in Jesus goodness. Declare into your life saying I am rich because we have a rich father, who is full of love, mercy and grace. . So next time you're in need of something, ask God and he will generously give it to you.

Click on the link below to listen to the full sermon.
https://www.graceevangelical.org.nz/sermons/the-lord-is-my-shepherd/

2. The Lord is my Shepherd  - Series 2
Verse 2: He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
Pastor Kevin shares on how God gives us peace, peace which the world cannot give. How God let's us lie down in green pastures and leads us beside still water. When Jesus was on this earth, he breathed into this disciple and said "Peace be unto you". 

Click the link below to listen to the full sermon. 
https://www.graceevangelical.org.nz/sermons/the-lord-is-my-shepherd-2/

3. The Lord is my shepherd - Series 3
Pastor Kevin shares this message from Psalm 23, focusing on verse 2, "He makes me to lie down in green pastures and leads me beside quiet water".
Pastor also shares from John 14:27, "I am leaving with you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give you is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid.
click the link below to listen to the full sermon.
https://www.graceevangelical.org.nz/sermons/the-lord-is-my-shepherd-3/
4. The Lord is my Shepherd - Series 4


Pastor Kevin Gore, shares from Psalm 23, about Jesus being our shepherd. Pastor Kevin, focus more on verse 3 which says, "He restores my soul and leads me in the path of righethousness".
Our good shepherd, Jesus will restore and take care of us regardless of what circumstances we might be in. Jesus assures us that he will never leave us or forsake us, he will always be with us.
Click the link below to listen to the full sermon.https://www.graceevangelical.org.nz/sermons/the-lord-is-my-shepherd-4/
5. The Lord is my Shepherd - Series 5

Pastor Kevin Gore preaching at Grace Evangelical Hamilton Church.
Pastor Kevin preaches from Psalm 23, from the verse, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff comfort me".
I've added a video above. 
6. The Lord is my Shepherd - Series 6

Pastor Kevin Gore is the pastor at Grace Evangelical Church in Hamilton, New Zealand. Pastor Kevin is doing a series “The Lord is my shepherd” and this sermon is a part of the series and mainly focuses on verse 6, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever”.
7. The Lord is my Shepherd  - Series 7
Pastor Kevin continues on the series he's be doing from Psalm 23, and this is the final message of this series Psalm 23.
Verse 6:  Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Pastor Kevin focuses on verse 6, Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of your life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Click the link below to listen to the full sermon.
https://www.graceevangelical.org.nz/sermons/the-lord-is-my-shepherd-7/
Also here's another article if you want to read more on Psalm 23
https://www.lifeway.com/en/articles/sermon-crisis-lord-shepherd-psalm-23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living a purpose driven Life

Who is the Holy Spirit